Questions sur les informations du pays Pas-à-pas Permis de travail

What permit do I apply for?

I am interested in working in Dublin and have been in contact with a family there. I would like to know how a South African citizen would go about getting an employment permit for Ireland. Does anyone know what permit I would need to apply for? I have tried contacting the immigration offices in Dublin but haven't managed to get any answers. Any assistance would be appreciated. 

1 Answerslatest answer: 2 years ago 1881 views

Trier les réponses

Répondu par

Dear Charmaine, 

thank you for your question! If you would like to work as an au pair, then the best option would be applying for a student visa. You could for example study English and would be allowed to work 20 hours a week as an au pair (40 hours a week during school holiday months). Have a look at our country information for Ireland for more details. 

Hope this helps!

Kind regards, 

Taina from the cAP team

Envoyer Annuler

Merci d'avoir signalé cette réponse.

Nous inspectons le commentaire et le bloquons si nécessaire.